This has been a number one question since I got home. Honestly, I have no idea yet but one thing is certain that I am not made to have family of my own. I've one desire to live for Jesus and to give Him to the world. My desire is becoming stronger each day...and I decided to act on it.
I want to give me another chance to serve the Lord in a religious community. I know that I'm a capable person of doing many good things by myself through the grace of God for the world. I have been doing many good things for my local community in the last couple years. However, at the end of the day, I miss the sense of togetherness for sharing joys or tears. I miss all the ordinary things that I used to do with my sisters in a religious community. We are all broken one way or another. However, only when we are together, it is when we become God's master mosaic piece. As the result, I'm certain when I'm with my sisters, it is when we can do greater things for God. Now, I know that living in the community we may not have it all together but together we have it all for the glory of God.
Therefore, I'm back to discernment of religious community. I'm not trying to see what religious life is because I already knew from my past experience. Now, I'm looking for a community that will allow me to live what God desires of me. It means for me to live in joyful life and peaceful spirit in serving the Lord through His people no whatever the charism of the community is. Please pray for me.
United in St Paul :)